PNFS prototype design
From Linux NFS
Revision as of 17:11, 1 April 2010 by Peterhoneyman
pNFS is part of the first NFSv4 minor version. This space is used to track and share Linux pNFS implementation ideas and issues.
- pNFS Setup Instructions - Basic pNFS setup instructions.
- pNFS Block Server Setup Instructions - Basic pNFS Block Server setup instructions.
- linux-nfs.org Bugzilla - Read/ Write access by "NFSv4.1 related bugs" group members
- Use the keywords: "NFSv4.1" and "pNFS".
- The "NFSv4.1 related bugs" group is used to track our bugs. You'll need a user account on bugzilla, after that, send an email to Trond to add you to the group.
- Client pNFS Requirements
- pNFS Client Review for Kernel Submission - Review and redesign of pNFS client for submission to the Kernel.
- pNFS Implementation Issues (last updated April 2008)