From Linux NFS
Linux pNFS features a pluggable client and server architecture that harnesses the potential of pNFS as a universal and scalable metadata protocol by enabling dynamic support for the file, object, and block layouts.
pNFS is part of the first NFSv4 minor version. This space is used to track and share Linux pNFS implementation ideas and issues.
Client Side Info
- Fedora pNFS Client Setup - How to set up a Fedora pNFS client.
- Archlinux pNFS Client Setup - How to set up an Archlinux pNFS client.
Server Side Info
As of 4.0 the upstream server includes pNFS block support. See PNFS block server setup for instructions.
These instructions are for obsolete prototypes:
- pNFS Setup Instructions - Basic pNFS setup instructions.
- linux-nfs.org Bugzilla - Read/ Write access by "NFSv4.1 related bugs" group members
- Use the keywords: "NFSv4.1" and "pNFS".
- The "NFSv4.1 related bugs" group is used to track our bugs. You'll need a user account on bugzilla, after that, send an email to Trond to add you to the group.